Do your lips lose the beautiful rose color and they look almost invisible? They tend to lose color in time if they are not proper taken care of. It is just as with the skin, they tend to discolor. Anyhow, all the problems that may appear with your lips or skin in general, can be fixed if you pay a little attention to them from the beginning.
The causes for which this happens to the lips can be various, such as the air pollution, the sun rays, the excessive smoking, the hormonal changes, the lack of hydration, the excessive usage of the lipstick, the excessive coffee consumption and also an unhealthy diet. They can either become whiter or darker.
Either way if you have this problem, it is imperative that you grant a bigger attention to the possible causes of your lips anesthetic look. The first best thing one can opt for is to use a quality hydration balm, which should also contain some SPF. Moreover, forget about seeing the lipstick as a must. The lipstick can contain many artificial colorants that in time ca affect the natural nuance of the lips. How often you do think of all this and pay attention of them, weights a lot on the way your lips will look.
Some specialists state that dietary habits play an important role as well. It seems that the women that do not consume many iron rich products tend to have some brown marks on their lips in time. Therefore, one must eat food such as apples, bananas, broccoli, green beans, spinach and red meat.
Remedies to give the lips their beautiful natural color
1. Apply on your lips a combination of two spoons of lemon and one spoon of glycerin before going to bed. After 10 minutes rinse it with warm water. Repeat the treatment for two or three times a week. The lemon is a natural whitener that has the role to remove the stains and give the lips their natural color, back.
2. The almonds oil is another efficient remedy for the lips discoloration. Apply some almonds oil on the lips each night before going to bed. You can mix a spoon of olive oil with a spoon of honey and the mix can be left on the lips over night; as long as you do not feel like it is irritating your lips.
3. Moisten your lips with some water and apply a thin layer of cosmetic cream. Before you begin this treatment it is necessary that you have in the house some grounded cinnamon. Apply some of it on your lips and massage easily. This way you will exfoliate the dead cells and improve the blood circulation. Rinse and you will see that your lips will begin to have their natural colors back again.
4. Apply an aloe gel on the lips. You should do this each night and leave it act for almost 15 minutes. After a week the results should be visible. It is rich in vitamin C and vitamin E, which helps in restoring the natural color of the lips but as well the hydration of the lips.
5. Mix a spoon of castor-oil plant with a spoon of lemon juice and massage your lips with this treatment. After 15 minutes remove it by rinsing with some warm water. This treatment will help in removing the brown marks from the lips and as well, at a better hydration of the lips.
In order for one t have a beautiful and attracting smile, one should treat the lips with the same importance like the rest of the body. They are sizable and it is good to feel good in one’s own skin.