The hair loss problem is a problem that many women have. Anyhow, usually this phenomenon is treated with superficiality as it is not seen as an unnatural process. As any problem, it has different causes and they can vary from one person to another.
The hair is a true asset for a woman and taking good care of it and maintaining it healthy is a must for one that needs to look at her best. During a lifetime it keeps on renewing itself as it passes through between 20 and 30 such cycles. A cycle means:
The growing – during this phase the hair will grow about one centimeter per month. Once you grow older, this growth will be smaller. One should bear in mind that the hair grows faster during summer time than during winter time. The growing cycle lasts between 4 and 6 years in women. Almost 80% of the hair is in a continuous growth while the rest of 20% is in the other stages.
The stagnation – there is a period of 3 to 4 weeks when the hair ceases to grow.
The fall – this is produced at the point when the hair that is in the growing period enters in contact with the one from the stagnation period, pushing the last one until it finally falls. This lasts between one and three months. Basically one loses between 50 – 100 hairs per day. The number is bigger or smaller depending on the age and the time of the year. During spring time and autumn time the hair fall is more intense. November is the month when usually the hair closes the growing cycle.
Far from these cycles, one should beware of one’s own hair fall. Once you grow older the growing period is getting shorter and this is why the density of your hair decreases. The causes of the hair fall can be of some other kinds. If you notice that your hair falls more than it used to one should go to a dermatologist and as well take some measures.
Contrary to what other may think, cutting the hair has nothing to do with making it stronger and thicker. There are other solutions that one should consider others than this one.
Going to a specialist – this is a must when one notices that it becomes a constant problem and it does not stop for months in a row. A dermatologist will be able to find the reason behind this and will offer you the needing answers.
The cosmetic products and the vitamins – there are special products destined to the people that face this hair loss problem. Taking some natural vitamins will be able to renew some of the hair and stop the massive hair fall.
The daily care – this should take another turn. One should beware of the external issues such as the wind, the sun, the sea water and many other factors. Wash it often with warm water, use smooth shampoos, chamomile based and put the hair dryer at a medium temperature.
Natural solutions – there are the external and the internal natural solutions. The diet is one of the main responsible. Therefore, one should choose to eat more vegetables, such as cucumbers, beans, potatoes or peppers. One should also choose some low fat meat, rich in iron and proteins.
The green tea – it is believed that it stops the substance that attacks the hair, attacking it. A regular consumption of green tea can lead to stopping the hormonal chain that leads to hair loss.
The nettle – the nettle tea has the same effect as the green tea. However one can also consume it as a food.
The onion – the onion juice helps at the hair growing. One can apply it straight on the head, twice a day and repeat this treatment for two months in a row. The results will not delay in appearing.
The hot pepper – fractioning your head with hot pepper powder will improve the circulation and stimulate the blood and the nutritive substances. This will lead to cellular division and hair growth.