What you eat has a great effect on the health of your sight and the loss of your sight can sometimes be renewed if you give your body what it needs. A way of life based on consuming plants that give one the needing vitamins, minerals and carotenoids is the first step to maintain and have your sight back. When this thing takes place, the next phase is adding plants and remedies that sustain and heal the eyes.
Below are a few plants that maintain the health of your eyes.
– The crust of French marine pine is used to obtain the substance that has as a main thing to repair the capillaries that exist in your eyes. Even though it is not that well-known between conventional doctors, it is a main natural remedy for a certain type of diabetes.
– Coleus forkohilii, Pilocarpus jaborandi and Trifala are all used to reduce the inter ocular pressure through the body’s relaxation. Trifala was long used in the Ayurveda medicine to treat glaucoma.
– Saffron is known as a kitchen condiment and it is the one that emphasizes the yellow color of the curry more. Still, it can have amazing results for eye problems, including for cataracts. According to a study it was concluded that the aromatic plants can improve and prevent sight loss in elderly people.
– Thistle milk contains silimarin. This is a main component of liver sustainment. The liver is the main organ from your body that has an effect on the eyes, as long as the vast majority of the needed vitamins for the eyes are deposited in the liver, and the vitamins B are activated in the liver.
– Blueberries are also very useful for your sight. It is believed that the British pilots from the Second World War used to eat blueberry jam to improve their eye sight during the night missions.
– Gingko Biloba was used for hundreds of years in a row to heal the eye sight problems that appeared and also the nervous system ones. This is a selective dilator for the brain and it seems that it is able to increase the blood circulation behind the eye as well as the sanguine flux from the eye.
– Argyle compresses have been successfully used by many people that had eyesight problems. It is good for absorbing the toxins that provoke different problems to the eye and it is especially good for infections. This type of compress helps in restoring the sight when one has cataract problems.
– A mix of carrots, celery, parsley and chicory juice is also very good to help feed the eye nerve and the muscular system. Amazing results were registered after this mix was used.
– Endive juice is considered an efficient remedy for the people that suffer from short-sightedness.
– Cayenne pepper is anti-inflammatory for the mucous membrane and raises the sanguine flux in the eye, when it is eaten.
– The usage of carrots is considered beneficial for treating cataracts. Eat more carrots per day or drink two glasses of fresh carrots juice, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
– Eat one or two cloves per day in order to clean the crystalline lens of the eye. They should be eaten slowly.
– Mix an equal quantity of anise and coriander powder with one spoon of brown sugar and eat this in doses or 12 grams in the morning and in the evenings.
– Put some spoons of organic honey in the eye twice or more times per day. This is an antic Egyptian remedy.
– Close your eyes and rinse them twice per day in warm water that contain bitter salts. Moreover, take a bath with bitter at least one time per week.
Two main ingredients in the health of your eyes is the patience and the perseverance.