As many of us have heard, there are many specialists that state that drinking coffee is no good for your body. Anyhow, what is fully good for one’s body? Each thing we eat or drink or do, has its good sides and its bad ones. Therefore, it was proven that there are more good things in drinking coffee than the bad ones.
Anyhow, coffee is not recommended for all people. It is widely known that pregnant women should abstain from drinking coffee or certainly drink in moderation. The same thing is available for the people that suffer from anxiety or insomnia, have arterial hypertension or osteoporosis. Anyhow, for the rest of the people, coffee has many special virtues which are less known:
– Reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes – on long term the constant coffee consumption may associate with a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This type of diabetes is increasing in everyone.
– It contributes at the body’s hydration. It is wrong to believe that it has a diuretic effect and it does not hydrate one’s own body. As the truth is that it really hydrates you.
– It prevents brain aging – many studies show that coffee consumption gives one a better immunization system in the face of neuron anamorphosis, such as the Parkinson disease.
– It is a very good anti-oxidant – the usual mistake between coffee and caffeine is made. Anyhow, the coffee is a natural product with anti-oxidant properties.
– It is a good liver protector – coffee helps in the toxins elimination, contributing at a lower risk of liver diseases such as cirrhosis or cancer.