The hands are the most important visit card of a woman; this is why taking good care of the nails is imperative. But what can one do if the nails exfoliate and their mere care is not enough? One can try some simple natural remedies to fight against this.
At least once, each of us has been through this and this happens when the nails dehydrate and they change their composition. This is why they get thinner and break with time. The biggest enemies of the hands and implicitly of the nails are the chemical agents from the cleaning substances that one uses when they wash the dishes or clean the house. In order to avoid this, one should wear some rubber gloves that will protect your hands. Moreover, it is indicated that after each hand wash, one should use a strong hydrated hands – me.
You should also give up using your nails as tools and exfoliate your nail polish. When you pile your nails make the moves in the same direction, do not change direction. Before applying the nail polish use some cosmetic products that hardens the nail.
If you do all the above, but the nails still do not look healthy and beautiful – it means that you have bigger problems than those on the exterior. It can indicate that you have some lack of calcium, magnesium or some vitamins. This is one more reason for one to create a better and healthier diet. Eat food rich in iron, calcium magnesium, and vitamin A, B6 and C.
To make a difference in nail caring one should as well use some natural remedies that will help you lose the problem of exfoliated nails forever:
– The easiest treatment is to apply daily on the nails fresh lemon juice, few times a day. Do not rinse your hands at once, but leave it to stay for at least one hour.
– Each night, before going to bed, massage your nails with the oil from a vitamin A phial. This hardens and rebuilt the nails tissue.
– Mix in a bowl a spoon of honey, two yolks of an egg and three spoons of warm milk. Soak them in this composition for 15-20 minutes, after which rinse them with warm water.
– Mix a spoon of olive oil with the juice from half a lemon. Warm it at smoking fire then keep the nails in it until it gets cold. Repeat this treatment each evening, for two weeks.
– Mix a spoon of olive oil, argon or almonds oil with a spoon of apple vinegar. Soak the nails for 10 minutes. Repeat the treatment for 7 days in a row. The results will not delay in appearing. You will notice a big difference in your nails – as it will regenerate, harden and accelerate the nails growth.
– Make a paste of lemon juice and honey and apply it directly on your nails with circular movements.
– Warm up half of liter of water and dissolve a spoon of sea salt in it. Keep your fingers for twenty minutes in this then wipe the hands and apply a hydrating – me. Repeat the process daily for a week.
– Prepare a baking soda and water mix and use a toothbrush in applying it on your nails. Apart from making the nails stronger, it as well whitens the nail.
To have beautiful nails it is advisable to care for them at all times, not only when the problems appear. It is far better to prevent than to fix. Whatever the case may be, the natural remedies are one of the best.