For women that are at a certain age – especially the middle age, abdominal fat seems to be something of a must. Anyhow, recent studies show that it is not common just for the women that are over 50, but some factors such as the stress and the sedentary way of life, can make it appear at younger women. This is why, this is a problem all over the globe; a bigger problem than it used to decades ago.
Moreover the discovery that obesity is bound to health conditions, such as diabetes, helped in developing a million dollars industry for losing weight products. From popular diets to food supplements all the way to exercises accessories, the client should just look around and he will find many solutions for weight loss. Here one does not have included all the medical procedures one can do for this.
In front of the expensive weight loss programs, it is still possible to lose weight without being needed to appeal to all sorts of diets, supplements and drastic measures, such as liposuction. This for example does more harm than good on long term. Fortunately the abdominal obesity can be easily lost through an adequate diet and physical exercises.
Losing the fat from your belly by not eating anything is not a solution. Hungriness usually induces the body to maintain fat, as the metabolism slows down. Reducing the calories is efficient in losing the abs fat; but once hungriness is a constant event, the diet becomes hard to maintain.
Moreover the diets that are low in calories cannot come without uncomfortable effects, such as moods swings, weak memory and hair lose. The symptoms get worse with time and can develop into diseases.
Know what to eat:
Eating normal does not mean eating irresponsible. The most important thing to bear in mind is that you have to consume natural elements that are rich in nutrients, such as whole grains food, which the body understands to use them accordingly.
1. The apple – it is a great truth in “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”. In a study, the subjects that ate three apples a day, lost more weight than those that did not eat any apples. This fruit contains pectin, a component that is known for fighting the colon cancer. Apples are full of nutrients and they are a rich source of vitamin C, beta- carotene, dietetic fibers, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
2. The melon – the melon is proved to have a good effect on reducing the risk to develop abs fat. There are reserves that have proven that a diet with melon juice in comparison to one with just water has reduced the weight of the people with a bigger percentage. It seems there was no loss of muscles and the weight loss was cause just by the loss of abs far.
3. The tomato – a tomato contains almost 33 calories. Moreover, a recent study has proven that it contains a certain compound that was proven to influence the lipids quantity from the blood.
4. The banana – this is a fruit one can enjoy without having to worry about the weight. They contain vitamin A, C, E, B6 as well as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
5. The sea fruits – including them in your diet can lead to a thin waist and a better health. They contain monounsaturated fats that prevent the abs fat.
6. The lamb – the lamb meat contains vitamin B, proteins, zinc and tryptophan. This is by far a better option for the processed meat and it is a rich source of fiber.
7. The cherries – a diet with cherries can reduce the heart problems and the metabolic syndrome. They also have antioxidants properties.
8. The celery – it is a food that contains just 8 calories. It is rich in calcium, vitamin C and is best consumed raw. A glass of celery juice drank before one meal can help you in your fight against weight.
9. The avocado – this fruit has both anti-bacterium and anti-fungous properties. It helps the memory and the weight equilibrium.
10. The algae noodles – this is a better option for the noodles lovers. They are made of marine algae and contain just 6 calories. They are rich in minerals and can be used like any other noodles.
Let’s stay healthy!